SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
A full-time employee to manage supply chain activities for ensuring compliance of the commercial supply chain with cGMP requirements. The Supply Chain Project Manager will lead projects related to supply chain, packaging, logistic and launch readiness. This position will interact with intercompany functions as well as with external vendors and consultants.
- Coordinates activities and manages teams engaged in the planning, project management and execution of supply chain projects.
- Creates detailed project work plans for projects assigned, identifies scope, key milestones, deliverables, and updates as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Directly manages the day-to-day operational aspects of projects to ensure task completion to meet project milestones and successful project delivery.
- Holds regular meetings with project teams and effectively communicates relevant project status, key issues, and potential problems to all stakeholders.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Monitors product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- At least 10 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company, preferably at commercial stages.
- Experience with clinical supplies management.
- Working in a company who interacted with the FDA.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge of DSCSA requirements.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and supply chain best practices.
- Vast experience in management of vendors/ CMOs / 3rd parties.
- Experience in supply chain and logistics aspects for pharmaceutical materials operation.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with vendors and other functional area staff gaining their cooperation in implementation of projects assignment.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please email CV to hr@BioLineRx.com