SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
General Counsel of leading, publicly traded (NASDAQ and TASE) biopharmaceutical company located in Modi’in. Providing legal advice to management and Company employees in the areas of corporate governance, employment law, license agreements, commercial contracts, capital markets, and other areas deemed relevant by management.
- General advice to Company management and employees on current legal issues.
- Leadership in the preparation of licensing agreements, consulting and service agreements and other commercial contracts.
- Preparation of employment-related agreements, and providing of specific advice in all areas of employment law.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of legal documents and documentation database.
- Responsibility for corporate governance issues (SOX compliance, Administrative Enforcement Rules, Board and Board committee minutes, internal audit, etc.).
- Responsibility for the preparation and filing of all immediate reports and all other non-financial publicly filed current reports and disclosures.
- Managing preparation of prospectuses and registration statements for financing processes.
- Oversight of contracts and other legal matters initiated and prepared by internal local US-based legal team
- Managing and oversight of relationships with all outside legal service providers.
- At least ten years’ experience as an attorney
- Experience with NASDAQ-listed companies
- Advantage for experience with TASE-listed companies
- Outstanding ability to write, review and negotiate contracts (almost exclusively in English)
- Specific knowledgeable in license agreements, development agreements and partnering agreements
- English mother-tongue and Hebrew at excellent level
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, ability to work under pressure and at irregular hours, if necessary
- Flexible schedule and team player
Please email CV to hr@BioLineRx.com